Friday, September 3, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Hello out there!

Tonight I made my mom's famous buffalo chicken dip for dinner. It really hit the spot and its great for us Gluten-Free people. Its really easy to make:

2 Packets of Tyson's Chicken- its pre-cooked in a red pouch, not refrigerated
8oz of Ranch- Whatever kind you like, I like Hidden Valley
1-3oz of Frank's Red Hot- Put as much in as you like of this, the more you use the more spicy it will be
1 bar of Philly Cream Cheese- I use the 1/3 less fat, but you can use the regular for a richer taste
Fritos! To eat your dip with


Mix all the ingredients together, minus the chips. It helps to microwave the ingredients (philly especially) to mix together more cohesively. Then just put it all in a glass square pan at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.

So quick and easy and delicious! Let me know some of your favorite Gluten-Free recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment